The European Commission's Consumers, Health and Food Executive Agency (DG CHAFEA) has launched a call for project proposals within the 3rd EU Health Programme. The deadline to submit project proposals is 03 June 2020.
The call will fund seven thematic priorities as follows:
- Healthcare public procurement in the EU - EUR 350 000;
- Support for health investment - EUR 1 500 000;
- Support for the implementation of best EU practices in the area of mental health - experience of iFightDepression (European Alliance Against Depression) – EUR 2 000 000;
- Support for the implementation of best EU practices in the area of mental health – experiences of Housing First Portugal – EUR 1 000 000;
- Increased access to vaccination for newly arrived migrants in first line, transit and destination countries – EUR 1 000 000;
- Increased access to vaccination for disadvantaged, isolated and difficult to reach groups of population – EUR 1 000 000;
- Stakeholder activities to support strengthened cooperation against vaccine preventable diseases – EUR 1 000 000.
Participation in this call is open to legal entities, public authorities or public sector bodies (research and health institutions, universities and higher education establishments).
The total budget for this Call is EUR 7 850 000.
Details about the Call are available at
The aim of the Third EU Health Programme (2014-2020) is to improve the health of EU citizens and reduce health inequalities, encourage innovation in health, increase sustainability of health systems, focus on themes that address current health issues across Member States, and support and encourage cooperation between Member States.