The Western Balkans Fund has launched the Third Call for project proposals. The deadline to submit project proposals is 10 December 2019.
The overall objective of the Western Balkans Fund is to encourage cooperation between its members (Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia), by strengthening neighbourly relations and regional cohesion.
The call covers three areas:
- Cultural cooperation;
- Education and scientific exchanges;
- Sustainable development.
Promotion of reconciliation, European integration, cross-border cooperation, freedom of expression, gender equality and youth are comprehensive issues covering all actions in key areas of WBF Activity.
This call is open to:
- legal entities established in the Western Balkans countries;
- not-for-profit organizations and civil society organizations;
- specific types of organizations such as (local and regional public entities, business associations, educational institutions, cultural and sport organizations).
The budget for this call is EUR 250 000.
Details about the call are available at: http://westernbalkansfund.org/2019/10/28/wbf-3rd-call/.
The Western Balkans Fund (WBF) is an international organization founded by the governments of Albania, Bosnia and Herzegovina, Kosovo*, North Macedonia, Montenegro and Serbia. By funding small and medium projects, in the areas culture, education, scientific exchange and sustainable development, it promotes cooperation and the common values between citizens and civil society.
* This designation is without prejudice to positions on status, and is in line with UNSCR 1244 and the ICJ Opinion on the Kosovo Declaration of Independence