The HQ for Emergency Situation of the Republic of
Srpska held today its 38th session.
Minister of Administration and Local Self-Government
of the Republic of Srpska Lejla Rešić stated after the session that the HQ
issued the decision to terminate the curfew considering the fact that the state
of emergency had been revoked while the emergency situation was still on in
Republic of Srpska.
Minister Rešić added that respective ministries will
send a written instruction to catering and trade business facilities about their way
of work in the future but until they receive it, the work will proceed as currently
Minister Rešić reminded that on May 20, the measure of
house isolation for persons coming from abroad was abolished while this measure has remained for persons who had been issued such a decision on some other grounds
and underlined that persons who came to the territory of the Republic of Srpska
before this conclusion has become effective, the measure of house will also
cease to apply.
"The communal police shall continue to control
persons who had been issued a measure of house isolation on some other grounds
such as being in contact with a potentially contagious person or have come out
of the quarantine or some other reason that this measure had been issued to them", Minister Rešić said.
The Emergency Situation HQ approved holding of local municipal
assemblies in Gradiška, Donji Žabar, Novi Grad, Milići, Stanari and Pale and
obliged them to adhere to measures of physical distance, disinfection and
wearing protective equipment.
"As of today, local communities are no longer obliged
to send such requests to the Ministry and can normally schedule their sessions respecting
at the same time the recommendations of the competent institutions in order to
protect public health", Minister Rešić said.
The Minister explained that wearing masks indoors was
obligatory and in a public places only if more people have gathered.
The Minister of Education and Culture, Natalija
Trivić, said that the Headquarters decided that the final grades of primary and
secondary schools could organize thier proms but respecting that
there are no more than 50 people and that it was the responsibility of school principals to make sure that such gatherings do not exceed that number.
"High school proms can be organized from June 1,I
congratulate them on successful completion of their schooling and wish them best
in their further education", Minister Trivić said.