Joint Services Section
Section for Joint Services of the Government of the Republic of Srpska was founded by a Decree of the Government of the Republic of Srpska in October 2007. The decree was published in the “Official Gazette of the Republic of Srpska” number 90/07 and 114/07.
Within its mandate the Section for Joint Services of the Government of the Republic of Srpska is in charge of the following:
- investment and ongoing maintenance of the complex of buildings and plots, office space, installations and inventory;
- internal security of the complex of buildings and plots;
- fire protection;
- maintenance of technical equipment and devices;
- keeping record of the real estate at disposition of the Government of the Republic of Srpska;
- transport using official vehicles, maintenance and garaging of vehicles;
- cleaning of office space and maintenance of outer space;
- maintenance of the official apartments used by ministers, appointed officials, delegates in the National Assembly, and other officials;
- other assigned duties which fall within the scope of its work.