The EU Creative Europe 2021-2027 Programme launched a call for project proposals on European Cooperation Projects. The deadline for submitting project proposals is 7 September 2021.
Objectives of the Call:
- Support the projects that contribute to international cultural creation and mobility of artists and works of art;
- Support innovative approach in implementing activities in the cultural and creative sector.
This Call finances three categories of projects:
- Small-scale cooperation projects: a consortium of minimum three partners from three different eligible countries, maximum grant amount EUR 200,000 per project;
- Medium-scale cooperation projects: a consortium of minimum five partners from five eligible countries, maximum grant amount EUR 1,000,000 per project;
- Large-scale cooperation projects: a consortium of minimum ten partners from ten eligible countries, maximum grant amount EUR 2,000,000 per project.
The Call is open to legal entities established in one of the countries participating in the Creative Europe Programme.
The total budget of the Call amounts to EUR 60 942 906.
Details are available HERE.
The new Creative Europe 2021-2027 Programme brings significant novelties such as focus on environmentally sustainable and responsible practices in culture and arts, support to policy discussion and exchange fora, studies and reports, and support to creative innovation labs which promote innovative approaches to content creation, distribution and promotion across various fields.