We would like to inform you that a Zoom webinar on Applying circular solutions for business improvement in the agri-food sector, the furniture sector and the metalworking sector will take place on 20 February 2023, from 11:00 to 12:30.
The webinar aims to provide an insight into how the application of circular solutions can contribute to business improvement in these sectors, and to present examples of good practice, challenges and opportunities for circular economy development.
The webinar is intended for micro, small and medium enterprises in the sectors of agriculture, food industry, metal industry and furniture production.
The agenda of the webinar consists of the following items:
- Introduction to the circular economy and its principles.
- Applying circular solutions in the agri-food sector – experiences, challenges and opportunities.
- Applying circular solutions in the furniture sector – experiences, challenges and opportunities.
- Applying circular solutions in the metal processing sector – experiences, challenges and opportunities.
- Discussion: how to further develop circular solutions in these sectors.
To participate in the webinar, please fill out this QUESTIONNAIRE, after which you will receive a link for joining.